Commonwealth Review of Political Science
the official journal of the Kentucky Political Science Association
The Commonwealth Review of Political Science is a journal first published in 2013-2014 under the leadership of our founding editors: Stephen Voss, Associate Professor, University of Kentucky and Jonathan Pidluzny, Assistant Professor, Morehead State University. In addition to peer-reviewed research by scholars of Kentucky and regional politics, the journal also publishes KPSA conference award papers.
The mission of this journal is to:
- Provide a venue for publication of outstanding student research (undergraduate and graduate) and draw from the ever stronger submissions to the student paper panels at KPSA
- Provide a venue for outstanding research from faculty presented at KPSA, helping build participation and interest in our annual conference
- Provide a venue for those doing research on Kentucky and/or state politics and policy with strong relevance to Kentucky
- Provide an outlet for pieces of solid research that are not clearly able to track into standard publication outlets (often methodological and theoretical pieces).
- Provide, in sum, a publication venue for excellent work from all political science subfields for faculty and students
The Commonwealth Review of Political Science aims to publish annually in February of each year. Manuscript submissions are received on an open basis throughout the year. Please use the webform below to submit an inquiry of any type; questions regarding submission, topics, reviewing, anything. You can also email the editors directly and submission of research from all sub-fields of political science are welcome (American politics, political philosophy, comparative politics, international relations, public law, public administration, public policy, political economy, or methodology).
Mike Berheide, Berea College
Bruce Hicks, University of the Cumberlands
James Clinger, Murray State University
Jason Gainous, University of Louisville
William Garriott, Centre College
Jeremy Hall, Rutgers University
John Heyrman, Berea College
Stephen Lange, Morehead State University
Before submitting for publication using the form below, please read and sign the Commonwealth Review of Political Science Consent to Publish form located below.